- Musician and Workshop Presenter; ELCA Ministry Staff and Head of Staff Event;
Duncan Center, Delray Beach, Florida; January 27 - February 4, 2008.
- Workshop Presenter: "The Hymns and Songs of Lent"
Women's Day of Rest and Renewal; LTSP, Saturday, February 9, 2008.
- Worship Leader and Workshop Presenter; ELCA Global
Mission Formation Event; Wausau, Wisconsin; February 28-March 1, 2008.
- "The Musical Riches of Evangelical Lutheran
Worship" (Presenter); Calvary Lutheran Church, West Chester, PA; Sunday, March 2, 2008.
- Institute of Liturgical Studies
at Valparaiso University; Indiana; March 31-April 3, 2008; Workshop Leader and Musician for Closing Eucharist.
Leader and Workshop Presenter; ELCA Global Mission Formation Event; Des Moines, Iowa; April 18-19, 2008.
- Worship Leader
and Workshop Presenter; ELCA Global Mission Formation Event; Golden Valley, Minnesota; May 2-3, 2008.
- Organist for Chapel Worship; ALOA Lutherhostel; LTSP, June 16-20, 2008.
Director for Seattle University's Summer Institute for Liturgy and Worship "The Song of the Church for the Life of the World."
Seattle, Washington; July 6-11, 2008.
- Worship Leader and Faculty; Theological Education with Youth Summer Theological
Academy; Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA; July 11-26, 2008.
- ELCA Composers' Retreat; St. John's Abbey, Collegeville,
MN; August 18-21, 2008.
- Instructor; "Lutheran Hymnody" Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia; January 5-9,
- Organ Clinician; Augsburg Fortress Music Clinics; January 2009 (Philadelphia, Columbia, and Columbus)
Leader and Presenter; ELCA Ministry Staff Seminary and Head of Staff Seminary; Duncan Conference Center, Delray Beach, Florida;
January 30 - February 8, 2009.
- Musician and Worship Planner; ELCA Bishops' Assistants Conference; San Francisco, CA;
March 19-22, 2009.
- Plenary Presenter and Musician; Institute of Liturgical Studies, Valparaiso University, IL; "The
Three Days" April 19-23, 2009.
- Faculty; ELCA Worship at the Center 2009: "Journey from Ash Wednesday to Easter"
June 15-18, 2009 (St. Olaf College); June 29-July 2, 2009 (Cleveland, Ohio); July 7-10, 2009; Los Angeles, CA
on Clergy-Musician Relationships; ALCM Biennial Conference; Milwaukee, August 2-5, 2009